We reinvented electrical record keeping, analysis, and monitoring. Making your system more efficient, reliable, safer, and easier to access in a single, easy-to-use platform.
We’ve reinvented electrical record keeping, analysis, and monitoring. Making your system more efficient, reliable, safer, and easier to access in a single, easy-to-use platform.
ESR stands for “Electrical System Record.” It is the brains of the Con.doit platform. This cloud-based digital twin of your electrical system is a rich, granular model that is regularly updated to reflect any changes to the system.
- Complete inventory of all system equipment and components
- Pictures and infrared images to show deterioration over time
- Real time monitoring of equipment vitals (temperature, humidity, KVA).
- Solar array modeling, design, and analysis.
- One-touch system analysis for OSHA compliance.
Our affordable, easy-to-install electrical equipment monitors let you know what’s happening with your system, anywhere at any time.
- Event notifications for increased temperature, humidity, or energy consumption.
- Month-over-month KVA use reporting for specified parts of the system (e.g. tenant spaces).
- Power quality monitoring and problem solving.
- Powerful efficiency modeling.
The Con.doit platform allows you to keep your system safe and compliant with NFPA 70E.
- Easy export to industry-standard analysis platforms.
- Instant connection with local Con.doit engineering partners.
- In-app equipment coordination, short circuit calculations, and arc flash analysis.
Solar arrays, electric vehicle chargers, and microgrids all require a comprehensive understanding of your facility’s electrical system.
- Analysis of how solar and EV charging stations would affect your system.
- Direct connection to local renewable energy installation partners.
- Integration with smart building software.
Know what you have, know what you need, and understand what all of that meansGet Con.doit